Monday, February 15, 2010

He Delights in You

As we took some time to share Valentine's Day together yesterday as a family, I had a wonderful reminder that I wanted to share with you. It is that God delights in each of us!
I was reflecting on the joy of having a family that loves me in my role as wife and mother, as well as the joy I have of having family that I can shower my love on - those being my husband, my daughters and my sons.
During a time of reflective prayer at our church, I sensed God saying that He delights in me ~ I was drawn back to an older worship song from the 90's that sings about being in God's arms of love...as I received that special time from the Lord, I also sensed I was to share it and pass that along - God DELIGHTS in YOU!
He does not tolerate you, He does sigh and turn away...as you seek Him and pour your heart out before Him, He delights in you. Psalm 147:11 says, "The Lord delights in those who fear Him, who put their hope in His unfailing love." Then just a couple chapters later, it says in Psalm 149:4, "For the Lord takes delight in His people."
Enjoy that your Creator, Redeemer and Friend is also your Lover and He is delighting in YOU TODAY!
Blessings and Love,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment